Help Prevent Child Abuse
Since 1981, Kappa Delta has been a proud supporter of Prevent Child Abuse America, an organization founded by the late Donna Stone, one of our own Kappa Delta sisters from another university. To date, Kappa Deltas across the country have raised and donated more than $15 million to help prevent child abuse in our country.
Beta Delta Chapter of Kappa Delta, (at Utah State University), is proud to donate 20% of the proceeds to Prevent Child Abuse America, and donate the remaining 80% of proceeds to The Family Place, a local non-profit organization aiming to strengthen families and protect children. We are committed to making changes in our community as well as nationally.