Kappa Delta Shamrock
The Beta Delta Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority (at Utah State University) is excited to host its First Spring Shamrock Week.
80% of the proceeds raised will stay locally and benefit The Family Place of Cache County, to support them in their goal to strengthen families and protect children. The remaining 20% of the proceeds will go to a national organization called Prevent Child Abuse America.
Monday: Canning at North Logan Walmart, South Logan Walmart & Lee's
Tuesday: % Night at Coldstone Creamery 6-8PM
Wednesday: % Night
Thursday: Wing Night
Friday: Dodgeball Tournament